FUTURE-PROOF YOUR CLASSROOM
Learners will be able…
… to gain knowledge on how to increase sustainability and help future-proof their education institution.
- 30 minutes
- Tutor with at least 8 learners
- Pens, sticky notes
- The tutor will briefly explain how the European Green Deal aims to rebuild economies and make organisations more resilient to future shocks and disturbances following the COVID ’19 pandemic.
- Learners will work in pairs or small groups and come up with at least 3 ideas for how the educational institution they are learning in can become more resilient to future change or shocks. They will write their ideas down on post-it notes.
- After 10 minutes, the tutor will gather all the post-it notes and put them together on a board or flipchart.
- The tutor will call out each unique idea and get the class to discuss the idea and reflect on how learners and the institution could make them work.
- Ideally once the class is over, the tutor should then also consider talking to management about ideas that came up that they think could be realistically implemented going forwards.